The opportunity for organizations of all sizes to have their data compromised grows as the number of devices that store confidential data increases. It has become a big concern for all business owners and technology executives.
There are voluntary frameworks which can be used to consider the risk assessment and related best practices. For example, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST/COBIT) This Framework includes five concurrent and continuous functions:
- Identify: Develop an organizational understanding to manage cybersecurity risk to systems, people, assets, data and capabilities.
- Protect: Develop and implement appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical services.
- Detect: Develop and implement appropriate activities to identity the occurrence of a cybersecurity event.
- Respond: Develop and implement appropriate activities to act regarding a detected cybersecurity incident.
- Recover: Develop and implement appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity incident.
3Columns will help you in achieving your secured organization goal. By implementing and using the NIST/COBIT framework in your malicious organization, we will tell you the context of risks that are floating in your network and how we can secure from those risks with good understanding and services of this framework.