Statistic shows us that an average company generate over 10GB logs/day which translates into millions of logs, generated by your network devices and cloudbased solution. Unfortunately, it is humanly impossible to go through all the logs on a daily basis. The logs that are being generated by system hold vital information and sometimes provide you early Indicator of Compromise (IOC).
Apart from logs, organizations worldwide are struggling to recognize or discover vulnerabilities in their infrastructure. And that is giving hackers an opportunity who are relentlessly working to discover and exploit.
What is SIEM and Managed SIEM Solution?
SIEM solution (Security Information and Event Management) refers to a group of software products which helps an organization to keep an eye on the security events in real time.
Next generation of SIEM solution have built in Artificial Intelligence (AI) machine learning (ML). These advanced algorithms reduce a lot of noise and highlight the event that needs urgent attention.
Managed SIEM as Service solution is a professional team with sophisticated software for you to have full visibility of your company’s cyber security. In that way, your organization can monitor, detect cyber threats and adopt safer actions.
Different types of Managed SIEM solutions?
There are few different types of solutions and factors that they dictate solution that will be the best solution for your organization.
Implementing SIEM as a part of an organization’s cyber security posture in possible in three modes:
- On-premise SIEM
- Cloud based SIEM
- Managed SIEM
Why do you need it?
No use of SIEM is equivalent to driving in the fog and being unaware of what is coming on your way. In order to attain, full visibility of your entire infrastructure including SaaS applications and compliance requirement, a good SIEM Solution is important.
SIEMhas become your business’s complex cyber security solution for the following reasons:
- Full visibility – no more driving your organization’s cyber security in the foggy environment
- Real time monitoring- you can check what is going on your whole security system
- Time saving – Respond to threatsmuch faster than you expect
- Flexibility – you can run a specific test that you can you are interested in
- Compliance – see the status of the compliance
- Log management – For your compliance requirements
How to select SIEM Solution for your business?
Modern SIEM offer a lot of features. Selecting SIEM solution with a right feature set is very important. Some of features needs to be consider are:
Solution is Cloud native backed by AI ML (Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning)
- Solution can report your vulnerabilities
- Ability to integrate with SaaS Applications
- Security automation orchestration
- Ability to integrate with custom applications
At 3Columns, Security Consultants deploy their experience in SIEM solutions. We help businesses to choose the right solution for your organization.
Why Managed SIEM Solution is the best solution for your organization?
Building your own SOC team can be challenging and financially unfeasible for small to medium businesses.
Managed SIEM is the best solution that can help you give the best security coverage without breaking the bank. Your business need protection 24/7 and managed SIEM provider can offer give business peace of mind and support when required. Some of the benefits of working with managed SIEM provider are:
- Centralized security of your whole organization’s safety
- Your business will stay ahead of the latest threat
- Sophisticated cyber security at a fraction of the cost
- No addition staff required from your company
- Cost efficient – Hire many in-house IT staff? or you can have fully managed professional SIEM team. We can call it
3Columns is a young cyber security company with years of experience in providing cyber security solutions. We provide comprehensive cyber security services that cover your business requirement end to end. Our managed service is not only built on the best tools, but also have anin-depth knowledge and experience to provide you to best security coverage for your service.
We complement our managed SIEM service with GRC, Penetration Testing, Incidence Response and Management and Professional service capability. We partner with Government agencies like ACSC and use best threat intelligence to provide for our customers.This allows our customers to focus on growing their business than worry about cyber threats.